Your shopping cart is empty!
FREE DELIVERY APPLIES TO STANDARD SIZED ITEMS (UNDER 1.5m) ONLY AND TAKES 2-3 WORKING DAYS OR YOU CAN PAY TO UPGRADE TO NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY. OVERSIZED ITEMS OVER 1.5M IN LENGTH, SUCH AS DOORS, DECKING, DOOR LINERS, MDF SKIRTING BOARDS, VERTICAL RADIATORS, OR OTHER ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE DELIVERY.
Please ensure you enter the correct SHIPPING ADDRESS at checkout. If this differs to the default billing address, you can enter an alternative SHIPPING ADDRESS by unchecking the default check box under the billing address. Once your goods have been dispatched we cannot change the address, We dispatch at several points throughout the day usually within 1 hour of ordering.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT DELIVERY SERVICE RELEVANT TO YOUR NEEDS AT CHECKOUT IE. IF YOU NEED THE GOODS IN 2 DAYS, DO NOT THEN SELECT A 5-7 DAY DELIVERY SERVICE AS NO AMOUNT OF CALLS & EMAILS WILL MAKE THIS PROCESS ANY QUICKER, ONCE GOODS ARE HANDED OVER TO THE COURIER ON THE SELECTED DELIVERY SERVICE, THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE CHANGED.
ANY UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY ATTEMPTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A RE-DELIVERY CHARGE.
PLEASE ONLY ORDER DELIVERIES ON A DATE AND ADDRESS THAT SOMEBODY IS PRESENT AT ALL TIMES BETWEEN 8AM AND 6PM. THE COURIER WILL NOT CALL AHEAD. THE COURIER WILL NOT WAIT. THE COURIER WILL NOT GIVE A TIME UNLESS YOU HAD PAID FOR A PREMIUM SERVICE IE. PRE-10AM.
DELIVERIES ARE KERBSIDE ONLY AND DUE TO HEALTH & SAFETY, THE DRIVER WILL BE UNABLE TO ASSIST OR OFFLOAD FOR YOU. SOMEONE ABLE BODIED TO MANUAL HANDLE HEAVY LOADS UP TO 40KG MUST BE PRESENT TO OFFLOAD GOODS.
Please note we are a B2B supplier supplying businesses. Its a given that as. company you have the appropriate facilities and persons present during the delivery hours 8am to 6pm to receive goods. If you cannot receive the goods during this time or dont have the appropriate persons present to take the delivery ie. kerbside delivery then please do not order. The courier DOES NOT not bring goods into a home, garden, drive or other. We supply businesses and expect businesses to put the appropriate measurers in place to receive a delivery. If you order direct to a clients address, you will be expected to be present to receive and check the delivery, anything other is between you and your client.
Furthermore - oversized items and palletised deliveries - we aim to keep the costs as low as possible and thus there are varying prices for business address deliveries vs. residential deliveries. This is due to the fact its cheaper and often larger volumes of deliveries by artic lorry to a business park type address vs. a residential street therefore economy pallets for business address are charged at £69 ex VAT vs. £89 ex VAT for residential addresses. Yes you may be a business operating out of a house, but the way the courier defines it is via payable rates. If you pay business rates then you would qualify as a business address. If you pay council tax you are a residential address in 99.9% of cases. If you select the wrong type of address at checkout ie. select business address when you are a residential customer, your goods will be held and you will be emailed a payment link to pay the difference between the correct delivery charge and the actual amount paid (£24.00)
Whilst we offer next day, 1-2 day delivery services, couriers across the globe are facing issues with the impact of Covid-19 Lockdowns, with peak traffic busier then festive periods and reduced staff levels. Hence, as per any courier globally, and any supplier in industry, deliveries are NON GUARANTEED. If you cannot accept that, please do not order to avoid disappointment and complaints afterwards, as the courier to not offer refunds and collections should items be delayed slightly. We could offer all deliveries in 3 days to avoid any disappointment, but whilst courier delivery performance is at 98%, we hope the small margin of customers that are impacted by a slight delay are understanding and patient with the realities that a global pandemic brings on mail order services. If you need guaranteed products in hand, we recommend you source a supplier locally and pay retail prices, and collect the items yourself as no courier, or supplier at industry can offer anything in the way of a guaranteed delivery. Thats where you get the saving of ordering online from a remote warehouse deliveries by courier. We do not accept cancelations for dispatched goods that may get delayed. If they are rejected they will be refunded minus delivery cost and minus return cost. WE have tried out best to inform customers with several notices (banner, at checkout, delivery method mentioned 48-72 hour delays etc.). Any goods where a premium service has failed as a result of courier will be downgraded and part refunded the next applicable delivery charge. There is no such thing as a guaranteed delivery service, please be realistic with the service your ordering.
- Any damages, errors or shortages requiring a replacement should be notified within 24 HOURS of receipt of order with photo evidence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Replacements can only be sent upon completion of a claim which may include collecting of the goods AND original packaging, and completion of a questionnaire.
- Goods damaged in transit can only be replaced if signed for as 'Damaged'. Goods signed as 'unchecked' will invalidate and claim. Goods signed as received in good condition will not be eligible for a claim. TO REITERATE, GOODS MUST BE CLEARLY SIGNED FOR AS DAMAGED TO PROCESS A CLAIM AND WE MUST BE NOTIFIED IN 24 HOURS.
- Goods that are in a resalable condition can be returned for within 14 days of receipt for a refund reduced by any delivery charges. It is the customers responsibility to ensure prompt delivery, and recommended that the relevant proofs and/or insurances are taken prior to returning goods.
- We are not responsible for any failed/late deliveries.
- We are a Monday to Friday 9 - 5 pm business. We are not open weekend and couriers do not ship weekends, so if you order something on a Saturday evening at 10pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. ie dispatched monday on the paid for delivery service. To confirm, we do not work / dispatch goods on saturday and sunday.
- Prior to returning any items, customers must ensure to contact us for a 'RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER' & confirmation or returns address. Failure to do so may result in delayed/failure to refund. Please ensure any returns include a complete Returns Authorisation form.
Please note - B2B - business to business transactions are EXEMPT from the Consumer Contracts (formerly distance selling) - and hence business customers may be subject to restocking charges. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return delivery fees.
By ordering from the us your accepting these conditions. We advise that you do not book in any labour or works before receiving your order in full, couriers will not be held responsible for delayed deliveries.